Want to look young again? What about wanting to have a flawless complexion? Beautiful and radiant skin can only be achieved by proper skin care routine and selecting the right product for you!
Do you think you are using the best anti aging moisturizer? Or any best moisturiser at all? If yes, then why is it not working well? There could be something wrong in how you apply your moisturizer.
Did you know that Japanese skin care experts have a special way of applying moisturizers? They firmly believe that the efficacy of the skin care products they are using also depends greatly on their way of application. If you want to have young looking skin, emulate their skin care methods.
The first thing you need to do is to look for an ideal moisturizer. Aurora Gaharu's Nano-Hydrogel Moisturiser is made from natural ingredients containing high antioxidant properties found in Aquilaria malaccensis extract, green apple stem cell and a combination of phytonutrients and herbal extract.
The specially formulated nano particle sized combination provides nutrients to skin cells through deep penetration and stimulates blood flow underneath the skin layers. This effect propagates our own skin stem cells to speed-up the renewal of collagen and elastin in the body. Nano particle sized phytonutrients are essential in a way that it works in preserving natural hyaluronic acid content. This acid is necessary for the lubrication of collagen proteins. This way, collagen does not get damaged easily. Genkwanin glycosides found in Aquilaria malaccensis (Gaharu) extract is a type of antioxidant that can get rid of harmful free radicals better. What makes this antioxidant better is the fact that it is made up of smaller molecules. It can penetrate deeper into the skin.
Assuming that you are already using an ideal facial moisturising hydrogel (i.e. Aurora Gaharu's Nano-Hydrogel Moisturiser) with the ingredients mentioned above, you can try the following application tricks:
1. Put an adequate amount of the hydrogel on your lightest fingers. Your lightest fingers are less likely to cause a disturbance to your weak dermis tissues. In doing so, you will not inadvertently damage thin and fragile skin tissues.
2. Dab a bit of the hydrogel on your T-zone, your chin and your cheeks. If you are not using an eye cream, you can also put some of the hydrogel around your eye area.
3. Still using your lightest fingers, gently spread the hydrogel using small circular motions. Make sure you linger on one area for at least 30 seconds. This will enhance circulation and will help open up the pores to allow the hydrogel ingredients to penetrate in the dermis better.
4. Use your moisturizer two times a day. Clean your face first using Aurora Gaharu's gentle Phytonutrients non-foaming facial wash. Pat your face dry. Do not rub because this can cause extreme drying.
5. Immediately apply your Phytonutrients Toner and Nano-Hydrogel moisturizer after cleaning your face. It will penetrate better if your pores are still open.
And now I would like to invite you to visit http://www.auroragaharu.com to find out more on Aurora Gaharu's skin care series you should use in order to achieve clearer and radiant looking skin.